Friday, October 12, 2012

White Board Created by Naild'It Unique Nail Polish (Part 3 of 3)

Good Day all you back to schoolers!!  That's not scholars.  You don't need to be a scholar to be a schooler....although it helps.  :)

We are here together on our Part 3 of 3 swatching and reviewing the Back To School Collection created by Andrea of Naild'It Unique Nail Polish.

Today we have "White Board"!

A White Board was always present in the classroom whether it was on the wall or on an easel.  I loved those markers that we used on them.  I can still smell them.  That aroma always makes me think of writing on a White Board.

Do you have any special memories based around writing on one?

Awww, yes the marked up white board!  Do you have something to add?  What color of marker would you like?

White Board is a super fun polish in a white cream shimmer base with white glitters and a rainbow of other glitters... in the colors of the fun markers we can mark on the board.

I love Andrea's cute and unique ideas in creating this polish.



Again in swatching White Board I applied a under coat of ManGlaze Original Matte Polish in the color of Mayo on my ring finger fingernail.  All the rest of my nails I applied three coats of White Board.  It it a great layering polish but also looks good alone.  I found this polish a tad thick and after the first coat I added a few drops of polish thinner which made the application much easier.  Overall this is a very stunningly gorgeous polish.  I loved the look on my nails.

Let's go see how White Board turned out!!

Here's our little White Board!

Her gorgeous back view!

 Name tag time!

And......our close shot!  Pretty?  You betcha!



Oh My Gosh!!  Can you see that gorgeous white shine?



This angle you can see my ring finger nail that I undercoated with ManGlaze Mayo!







 Don't you just LOVE the whiteness?



I am pretty! Oh so pretty!


Well, what did you think?  Which polish in the Back to School Collection is your favorite?
Is it Apple for my Teacher, School Bus or White Board.  You have a hard decision to make.  Every single one of them are fun, unique, pretty and yes, gorgeous!

White Board and all Naild'It Unique Nail Polish inventory can be purchased through several shops now as Andrea has expanded her selling platform.

You can purchase her creations at:
Her Etsy Shop
Llarowe
Overall Beauty
Mei Mei Signatures
Check out her restock schedule, new creations and all the good things on her Facebook page.

I'm going to miss the Back to School Collection.  We have grown rather close over these three days.  Make sure you don't miss them and go purchase them!!

May your day and night be filled with glorious white glitter!



♥  Patty


No comments:

Post a Comment