Wednesday, October 10, 2012

An Apple for my Teacher by Naild'It Unique Nail Polish (Part 1 of 3)

I always loved going "Back To School".  I know, I know it's strange, but that was where all my friends were.  What a fun place to be!

That's why I was so thrilled to swatch and review a new Back to School Collection created by Andrea of Naild'It Unique Nail Polish.  This is such a stunningly beautiful, fun collection.  It consists of three unique polishes.

I'll show you a peek at the three bottles of this fun collection!  Just a peek now!

Oh, will you look at that!!

I'll even let you see their rear shots.....not bad, yeah?

If you look real close you can see the names of these beauties.  Squint and maybe you can see them better!


 OK!  My loves here we go!


Let's first start with "An Apple for my Teacher".   This beautiful apple is a red jelly base with brown bars (stems), a splatter of greens (leaves), and a variety of red glitters (apples of course) as described by Andrea.

What I did with this polish was to apply three coats of it alone on all my fingernails with the exception of my ring finger.  On my ring fingernail I layered it over two coats of Ruby Pumps by China Glaze.  As you look at the pictures you will see that layering did not make a big difference.  Although in person the nail has more depth of color and a clear deep shine from the glitter.

The polish is just a tad thick.  It seemed just great for the first coat, however I decided to add a few drops of polish thinner for the second coat which made application easy peasy for the second and third coats.

You ladies will love An Apple for my Teacher!  If you don't have a teacher to wear it to school, just  be sure to wear it for a "special" friend.

Oh, and be careful because someone just might take a bite!!



She is a gorgeous red apple!




 Make sure you don't forget to wear her on your nails the first day of school~


 What do you think?  This apple is bright and shinny and a gorgeous red!

Make sure you take notice of my ring finger nail.  Keep on looking and tell me if you can see a difference.













Here's a close up of my ring finger nail.  You sure can't tell in this picture!

 Another close up!



You can see the green stems!

So what do you think?  Isn't this a GORGEOUS red apple?  I loooove it!


An Apple for my Teacher and all Naild'It Unique Nail Polish can be purchased through several shops now as Andrea has expanded her selling platform.

You can purchase her creations at:
Her Etsy Shop
Llarowe
Overall Beauty
Mei Mei Signatures
Check out her restock schedule, new creations and all the good things on her Facebook page .

Next is........Well, what was your ride to school?  Mine was a big yellow bus.....that's right,
a School Bus!   Tomorrow I will show you how gorgeous a shiny yellow school bus can be.

So please be sure to come back!

May your day and night be filled with awesome apple giltter!

xoxo ~ Patty

 

No comments:

Post a Comment