Thursday, August 2, 2012

Swatches of a Teacher's Pet by Miss Professional Nails

So I was browsing Google for nail polishes.  Somehow I came upon the Miss Professional Nail website with all these awesome polishes and glitter polishes.  I couldn't believe my eyes when I saw the price of them.  I thought why haven't I heard of this line before?  I then immediately placed my order for six.  Their customer service was excellent as in a blink of an eye the polishes were delivered to me.
I'm just very impressed.
First, I must tell you that the name of the polish is actually Sation Nail Lacquer made and created by Miss Professional Nail in Gardena, California.
The colors I am showing you today is  Teacher's Pet and Pyramid Princess.  I applied Teacher's Pet as an undie.  This creme polish did not streak at all and went on like glass.  I was really surprised by this application as I have paid lots of money for other well known brands that streak and bubble.
Next I applied Pyramid Princess which is a glitter polish.  No dipping and diving for glitterness.  The application was an A+ and turned out beautiful!  I finished with one coat of SV as a top coat.
I am totally in love.  Plus, as I always say "Pink is for Patty". 




 
I could not capture all the sparkle that radiates from my nails.  I had this crazy idea about taking my pictures with a stream of light going across my nails.  I'm not sure this was a good idea.  Oh well, practice makes perfect.
I hope you enjoy this post if you're a pink lover and want to try Sation Nail Lacquer.
Have you heard of this line?  I would love to know what you think about their products.
It's a beautiful thing!!

No comments:

Post a Comment