Saturday, August 18, 2012

A Polish by the name of Patricia

Hi All,

I hope everyone is having a great Saturday.  I am, but I sure do miss the Olympics.

Today I have a special polish to share with you.  Have you ever heard of a polish with the name of Patricia?  I bet not!  My Patricia was created and made by Shimmer Polish.  She will create one for you if you want to see your name in glitter nail polish.
I requested a pink and gray, with dominant pink.  What I received was a unique gorgeous glitter nail polish.  I adore it!

Well, let's not wait any longer to unveil Patricia:



She is a beauty!









In the above picture, starting on the left side I applied one coat, two coats and then three.
This was such an easy application.  I just let the coats dry before applying the next.


This is a one coat application of Patricia over Noot by Zoya on the top and a gold polish by Julep (I do not have the name).  You can see how lovely it looks over a dark and a light under color.


I hope you have enjoyed your introduction to Patricia.   If I were you I would get my own custom polish with your name on that beautiful label.  You just need to contact Shimmer Polish at her 

Blog,
Facebook Page
or her Etsy Shop.

Oh and you must check out her other polishes (each with a girl name).  They are all just awesome!!

It's a beautiful thing!

Thank you for reading.







1 comment: