Saturday, August 18, 2012

Nail Mail Haul

OMG!  This was a wonderful day for my "Nail Mail Haul"!!

It wasn't a happy day for DH when he brought the packages in from the mailbox.  He asked me if I order polish every day.  I said "no" because I don't every day!  He said don't you think you have enough polish?  I do, enough "could" be just one polish.  But, one is not enough for me.  My nail polish just makes me happy.  So I am on the extreme numbers, I don't care.

Anywho, I am so excited about what I received today.

Why don't we take a look at my haul!!

First up is Sheswai Lacquer.  I purchased Sugarkiss and Fuckyeah.  Sugarkiss is going away.  It was on my lemming list, so I thought I better purchase it before it retired.  AND, you know you can't just can't control those Carts.  Fuckyeah just jumped into my Cart somehow.  It is a limited edition so it was best that I get it.  This was my first purchase from Sheswai Lacquer.  Delivery was super quick and these polishes.  Well, they are two of the most beautiful pinks I have ever purchased.  They are gorgeous!

Make sure you get Sugarkiss before it retires and, what the hey, I would throw Fuckyeah in your Cart as well.  You can order them at Sheswai Beauty.







Sugarkiss is the lighter pink on the left side. <3


My next "Nail Mail Haul" is from Sonoma Nail Art.  The name of this polish is so cute!  The name of this polish is My Three Glitters.  It is black and white glitters.  The label is quite unique and appropriate to the name.  I read that she based this name on the old TV series named "My Three Sons".  I love this!!  If you click on Sonoma Nail Art (right above) it will take you to her Etsy Shop and you can get one too.

Here!  You can see for yourself.  Don't you think this is just the cutest?














 I have two more Hauls to tell you about, but I am going to wait until tomorrow to update you on these.  You know what they say about putting all your eggs in one basket?

Thank you so much for reading and sharing this joy we have about our polishes.

No comments:

Post a Comment