Saturday, August 25, 2012

Nail Mail, Nail Mail...Hello!

WOW!  I received a really nice haul yesterday.  Two Indies that are always included in my "Special Indie ♥" and then I received an order from a Newbie Indie.

First let's take a look at when I was opening my packages.  My cat, Jake ALWAYS has to be there when I open my stuff.  If he hears me from another room, he comes running.




Hey Mom, What's ya doing?


 Oh No!  I'm not watching you....not me!


OK!  I need to help you out a little!


Lets see what we have here!


Maybe if I coooould just get my head in here I could see.....agh...they're gone.


Well!! I guess I'll just get back up here and watch!
With my helper now dis-interested and gone I can take a few pictures of my haul.  Oh man, they are all really awesome!





Let's see what we have here.  On the top row, left to right:

Dollish Polish - Cold Winds Are Rising

Hare Polish - Afterglow
                      Heat Plague

Naild'it Unique Nail Polish - Girls Gone Wild in Camo
                                               Berryeed Treasure
                                               Candy Corn

Happy Hands - Banana Stand
                         Tricks Are Something A Whore Does For Money...Or Candy
                         Motherboy

Check these pictures out!!









The next is the Hares:



Oh, and here come my Naild'it Unique Polishes:


Oh so pretty...I am pretty!


Are you still with me??  Come'on you have to stay to see the new Indie Polish Shop.  Well, I think my camera must have ate (crunch) the pictures of the polish bottles of Happy Hands.  You will have to look at the pictures above, no not the Naild'it's, up further...alllll the way up.  They are the polishes in the second row.  I DO have pictures of the swatching that I will show you.




If you love them ALL, like I do, here's what I'll do for you.  I'm going to give you all their IMPORTANT information.  Here ya go.......

Dollish Polish, she does not have an Etsy Shop.  She sells through Llarowe, click HERE.  For her Facebook page, click HERE.

Hare Polish, for her Etsy Shop, click  HERE.  For her Facebook page, click HERE.  You can also purchase her polishes at Llarowe, click HERE.

Naild'it Unique Nail Polish by Andeevie, for her Etsy Shop, click Here.  For her Facebook page, click HERE and while you are there make sure you click that "LIKE" button.  She's wishing for 1,000 and we need to help her get there.

Happy Hands Nail Polish, for her Etsy Shop. click HERE.  For her Facebook page, click HERE.

Wheeeee!  You made it!  Thank you for hanging in there with me.  I'll tell you a secret I have more nail mail and I will share them with you tomorrow.  Come back to see me!!

Thank you so much.

3 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Whoops completely typo-ed that last comment. (why can't we just edit our comments instead of having to remove them on blogger?) what I meant to say was happy hands-tricks are... is gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes it is! The glitter is fantastic in this polish.
      Thank you so much for your comment. I truly appreciate it.

      Delete