Sunday, August 26, 2012

A Sunday Wrap-Up of My Mail Hauls

Hello my Ladies of the Nails!!

I did promise you that I would be back today.  Did you think I wouldn't follow through?  Well, you're wrong!!  I'm back!!

Let's see what I have here....

My first up is a polish from Hot Mess Lacquers.  She is a rather new Indie polish maker to Etsy.  I fell head-over-heels in love with this polish when I saw the review that Hello There, Blondie posted.
She swatched this polish and presented it so well.  It looked gorgeous.

What polish is this, you ask?  It's name is Across the Trailer Park.  Don't you just love this name?  Really cute and creative.  I know you want to see it....so here it is!

First I want to show you how it was packaged.  Look at this cute bag tied with a pretty pink ribbon.  Inside the bag there was a gorgeous sprinkling of glitter along with the bottle of polish.


I sprinkled the glitter around the bottle when I took my picture.  It is cute!!

A little closer view so that you can see the beautiful glow from the glitter.  It is just such a pretty blue!  I love this and can't wait to swatch it myself.

Okay.

Next up we have the polishes that I purchased from Daring Digits.  LOVE THESE!


This is her Halloween Collection.  As you can see they are all gorgeous colors.  I had to purchase them ALL.  I might add here you DO NOT have to purchase the collection together.  You and purchase each color on it's own.

Here is a view so that you can see the names.  Also you can see how they glow.  Oh, I forgot to tell you the blue one, Labor of Love has hearts in it.

There. That's a better picture.  If you look just right you can see the hearts in Labor of Love.

Somehow these four additional bottles of fabulous polish go into my cart.  I guess my cart fell in love with them because I couldn't stop him from adding them.  Shame on that cart!!

Here is a view of their names.  You might just need them when you place your order.

Look at these swatches.  How can you pass on Tin Man and Hope.  Tin Man has those beautiful red hearts.  You know Mr Tin Man wanted a heart.  Poor thing.  Then look at Hope with the silver stars.  Oh, yes I must tell you too that Mix My Matte Up is "matte".

One last picture.  This is swatches of all the Daring Digits I purchased.

Well, we must give credit where credit is due.

First if you loved and can't imagine your life without Across The Trailer Park by Hot Mess Lacquers, you need to go to her Etsy Shop, HERE.  You can always go to her Facebook Page to check on updates.  When you're there you might "Like" her page if you haven't already.

Next up is Daring Digits, to get her Halloween Collection or any of the other fantastic colors, you need to go to her Etsy Shop, HERE.  It would be nice to go to her Facebook Page and click on her "LIKE" button.

I hope you enjoyed our little review today.  Perhaps you will love one of the polishes as much as I do.

May the rest of your weekend be sunny.

Thank you so much for reading my post.  If you like it I would love to have you leave a comment.


4 comments:

  1. :D You're so sweet!! I hope you love it, it's pretty spectacular!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome post... I love DD's new bottles... thank you for visiting me at http://3nnails.blogspot.com/ and sending me a link to your blog... I'm a follower now :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much for your comment and I love that you are a follower now. Your blog is awesome as well and I became a follower the moment I read it.

      Delete