Wednesday, February 6, 2013

Two Polish Creation Reviews From "Life is.....Like a Box of Chocolates" Collection by Dollish Polish

Yes, Mama always said "Life is.....Like A Box of Chocolates"..... ya never know what you're going to get!  

HOWEVER!

If you have ever purchased any Dollish Polish...then you know what your going to get!  You are going to get gorgeous, outstanding in high quality formulas and one of the most creative indie polish lines available.  Just ask me, I know!  I think I own every single one of her polish creations.  Because I'm a Dollish Polish lover I had to order her Valentine's Day Collection, Life is....Like A Box of Chocolates.  My order arrived yesterday and I had to immediately mani up a couple of them.  It was literally an eeny-meeny-miny-moe decision.  AND, the winners are Strawberry Cream and Cherry Cordial.

Truly a combination made in a chocolate box!! 

Strawberry Cream is such a gorgeous pink....just like it's name and very much like the center of a strawberry cream chocolate.  She's yummy!!  She is a delicious shade of the perfect creamy pastel pink!  A must have shade for any cream and pink lover.

Cherry Cordial is just perfect!!  I LOVE cherry cordial chocolates!!  One of the best in the box!   This delicious glitter polish creation is a clear base jam-packed full of multi-sized hexagon & square glitters in varying shades of chocolate & red with just a little added Valentine's surprise; Red hearts! 

I choose to complete my manicure with three coats of Strawberry Cream as a base.  The formula on this polish is just like all cremes.  You have to play with their application to get them to look perfect.  However, once complete they are beauties.  I then layered two coats of Cherry Cordial.  This was an easy application of glitters, but I shook, I dipped and I dug and I did not receive any hearts for my efforts.  I know they are in there because I can see them in the bottle.  But no hearts for Patty.  :(
I finished with one coat of Gelous and one coat of Porshe'.  Fantastic finish!

Let's open this box of chocolates and see what we have!!


Mmmmm!  This is our Strawberry Cream!














And, here is the most delish....Cherry Cordial!















So, did you bite into these luscious chocolates??  Yummy...weren't they??

If you would like to purchase Strawberry Cream and Cherry Cordial or, like I did, and get the full collection of Life is....Like A Box of Chocolates; you should hurry, hurry to the Dollish Polish Store!  To my knowledge, I'm not sure if Dollish Polish is sold through other stores.

I do know that she does have a fantastic Facebook Page.  You can always keep current with all the important information there..

May you day and night be filled with ravishing glitter polish!!

♥   Patty

1 comment: