Thursday, February 7, 2013

Bathed In Light by Dandy Nails

Hello Everyone!!  I have Bathed In Light created by Dandy Nails to share with you this afternoon. 

I was browsing Dandy Nails Etsy Shop to check out what new polish creations she had.  I had two polishes already in my cart and then I noticed Bathed In Light.  I said "well, hello there!" and before I knew it she had just jumped right into my cart.  SHE really wanted me!!  Oh yes she did!

My order arrived this morning and I was instantly drawn to Bathed In Light.  She is a ravishing pink/gray duochrome.  Such a delicate color...yet strong in it's sparkle and amazing glow.

I completed my manicure by applying three coats of Bathed In Light with one coat of HK Girl top coat by Glisten & Glow.

You really need to see this stunning piece of art!!


 I'm in love with Bathed In Light!!













 She is such a stylish and bold masterpiece!  Both at once!!

I'm truly amazed at her beauty!!

You can purchase Bathed In Light and all her other polish creations from Dandy Nails Etsy Shop!
Her polish line is also sold through Ninja Polish!
You can check at all her updates and goodies at her Facebook Page!
May your day and night be filled with gorgeous (yes, you know what I'm going to say) glitter!!

  Patty



No comments:

Post a Comment