Saturday, January 26, 2013

Blue Steel and Eight Crazy Nights by Kelara Lacquers

I have two more gorgeous polish creations by the team of Kellen Scott & Tara Jobe.  Together they are Kelara Lacquers.  Yesterday my blog post was dedicated to Kelara Lacquers.  If you haven't read their story you can click here and it will take you to my swatches and review of their gorgeous Uranus, a stunning turquoise holographic micro shimmer polish.

Today I have selected Blue Steel, one of Kelara's Double Rainbow Collection and Eight Crazy NightsBlue Steel is just that..... a stunning true blue holographic polish!  Truly fantastic!!  The second polish I have for you is their Eight Crazy Nights.  This is one of their glitter creations.  All I can say is WOW!!  Pick me off the floor someone!!  A light fantastic combination of light blue, dark blue and silver glitter in a clear base.  THIS, if you love blue must go on your "Want List"!!  You should see how this beauty sparkles!

I completed my manicure by applying two coats of Blue Steel.  I then applied one coat of HK Girl Topcoat by Glisten & Glow.  I decided to add the top coat so that you could see how gorgeous this holographic is as a complete manicure.  Then I added one coat of Eight Crazy Nights.  This is one fantastic glitter bomb.  The bottle is filled to the brim with glitter and it flowed from the brush in perfection.  It is a masterpiece in blue.  I then added one coat of Gelous and one coat of HK Girl Top Coat making the surface smooth as glass.

I know you want to see this portrait in blue!!


THIS is the stunning, Blue Steel!

 Oh yes, she has such a beautiful blue and shiny rear shot!

























Hello!  My name is Eight Crazy Nights!













 







 I LOVE THESE POLISHES!!  Nothing but gorgeous with fabulous formulations!!

You can purchase Blue Steel as well as Eight Crazy Nights at Kelara Lacquers Etsy Shop plus there are other gorgeous polish collections to check out in their Store!  This is their brand new website store and it needs your love!!
Please be sure to check out their Facebook Page to keep current of all their activities and announcements!
You all need to come back to see what Kelara polish I select for my next post!!
May your day and night be filled with gorgeous Kelara Lacquer polishes!
♥   Patty




No comments:

Post a Comment