Sunday, January 20, 2013

Sea Spray and Bubbles, The True Blue Duo Created By Pretty & Polished

Today I have a set of gorgeous blue duo polishes created by Chels of Pretty & Polished.  It is the True Blue Duo which consists of Sea Spray and BubblesSea Spray is considered the base of this gorgeous duo and is a deep rich scattered holographic blue jelly.  Bubbles is the sparkling glitter star that is crammed full of blue and iridescent glitters in several shades of blue in various shapes.

Together these polishes make an amazing statement in blue.  However, of course you can wear them separately.  You know the feeling!  Sometimes you feel like a nut....sometimes you don't!   The same feeling goes with glitter....oh yes it does!!  :)

I completed my manicure by first applying two coats of Sea Spray.  I'm usually a three coat gal, but I actually only needed two coats to perfection.  I then layered one coat of Bubbles.  Completing my manicure with one coat of Gelous and one coat of Porshe' top coat.  The application of Bubbles was an easy process.  All glitters laid completely flat on my nails.  Pretty & Polished easy peasey!

Can I take you on a beautiful walk in blue?  Let's go!


Here is the True Blue Duo!

Starting with the stunning Sea Spray!



Look into this gorgeous sea of blue!

Sea Spray by Pretty & Polished
Sea Spray by Pretty & Polished
Sea Spray by Pretty & Polished
Sea Spray by Pretty & Polished
Sea Spray by Pretty & Polished



 AND, this is our glitter star, Bubbles!

Bubbles by Pretty & Polished
Bubbles by Pretty & Polished
She does look like awesome blue bubbles!!

Bubbles by Pretty & Polished
Sea Spray by Pretty & Polished
Bubbles by Pretty & Polished
Bubbles by Pretty and Polished
Bubbles by Pretty & Polished
Bubbles by Pretty & Polished

 Don't you just love this blue duo?  I must add that my camera could not capture the sparkle that radiates from my nails!

True Blue Duo should definitely be on your purchase list.  AND, speaking of purchase, you can go right NOW, yes I said right NOW to Pretty & Polished Etsy Shop and her new website store!

For more information about the Pretty & Polished collections and other important things go to Pretty & Polished Facebook Page, and you can follow her blog HERE.

I hope your day and night is filled with awesome blue glitter!

♥   Patty

Note:  This polish was purchased by and for myself. 

No comments:

Post a Comment