Sunday, March 17, 2013

Celebrating St Patty's Day with Lucky Tips Applied Over Don't Hate Me by XOXO Nails




St. Patrick's Day is an enchanted time - a day to begin transforming winter's dreams into summer's magic.  ~Adrienne Cook



May your blessings outnumber
The shamrocks that grow,
And may trouble avoid you
Wherever you go.
~Irish Blessing




Here's to all my Ladies of the Nails on St Patty's Day!! 


Today I have featured two splendid green polishes that I purchased especially for this special day.


They are Don't Hate Me and Lucky Tips created by Elektra of XOXO Nails.  These are her Patty's Delight Collection.  You can purchase them together in a set or separately.  They are available in mini and regular sizes.

Don't Hate Me is a light green jelly with a tiny glittery sparkle added by green glitter.

 
Lucky Tips is a sheer lime green base with green, lime, white glitter.  

I completed my manicure with three coats of Don't Hate Me for my base.  This is a gorgeous green polish that stands on it's on.  A perfect summer mint green.  This one is my favorite of the two and is an absolute stunner.  I then applied two coats of Lucky Tips.  This completely changed the color of Don't Hate Me to a more chartreuse green color and with the addition of the darker green, green and white glitters made it just perfect for my St Patty's Day manicure.  I added one coat of my normal Porshe' top coat.  The end product is such a fun manicure and an absolute ringer for today!



This is the gorgeous Don't Hate Me!!





 She is a beauty....You cannot deny that!















 Don't you think this beauty would be perfect with your summer tan??


Here comes our glitter girl, Lucky Tips!!





 You can definitely see how she changes our base polish to an amazing chartreuse green!













This is why I love being a nail polish addict!!  What can be better than this?  The fun we have celebrating the holidays by decorating our nails!!  It is the best!!


The XOXO Nails polish line is available directly from her Etsy Shop. 
  XOXO Nails also have their own Facebook Page where you can keep current with all new releases and restocks.
 
I'll leave you with a St Patty's Day joke!
 
What do you get when you cross poison ivy with a four-leaf clover?  A rash of good luck.  ~Author Unknown

 
 
I wish that your day and night are filled with wondrous green glitter!
 
  Patty

No comments:

Post a Comment