Saturday, June 2, 2012

Swatch Samples of KB Shimmers

Today I have swatch samples of KB Shimmer nail polish. KB Shimmers can be found on Etsy, however I believe her next sale of nail product will be on her on website. You need to "like" her on Facebook page to keep current with her details.

What an enjoyable time I had with the application of this polish. I truly cannot stop looking at my nails.

Before I get into the details, I must tell you what an enjoyable experience it was to purchase from KB Shimmers. Their customer service is A+. During this sale she had her polishes made up before she put the nail product on her shop. Shipping happened immediately and before I realized it my polishes had arrived at my front door. Her polishes are gorgeous and made of top quality ingredients.

I am new to this world of indie polish makers and as a consumer I really appreciate this shop.

Okay, now for my details. On all my fingers with the exception of my ring finger I have applied Do It On 'Em by OPI as a base and then applied Vegas Bomb by KB Shimmers. On my ring finger I used Like A Virgin by Deborah Lippmann as a base and then applied Party by KB. I have 2 coats of base and actually 1 - 1/2 coats of top on all my nails.

Shall we take a look at my pictures?












I realize that I am such an novice at my photography and did not do justice to this polish. I promise to get better. Please bear with me.

I hope your weekend is all that you want.


<3 Patty

2 comments:

  1. Oo I am even more excited now! I just ordered recently from kbshimmer.com and it was a breeze and not stressful at all since she does not limit her inventory at her new shop. She also has a tracking page that shows order numbers and details, KBshimmer is pretty amazing compared to the others. I cannot wait for mine to arrive so I can try them out! Beautiful post and photos girly!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Jen,
      Thank you so much for posting. You are going to love KBShimmer.com's products. I purchased three more of her polishes this last week. Don't ya just love it when the indie polish makers have great customer service?

      Delete