Sunday, July 1, 2012

It's Your Time to Sparkle with July's Julep Mavin Box

Yesterday was a "good" day!  I received my July's Julep Mavin Box. My selection is the It Girl series and this month's theme is based on "It's Your Time to Sparkle".
Sparkle it does!!  The polishes included are Daphne, Kate and Mila.  PLUS this month I received the America polish which is a gorgeous red, white & blue glitter in a red base.  America is the free item that was sent this month.
Thank you Julep for this super monthly consignment box.
I've included some photos for you to check the box out yourself.  I hope you enjoy!





It's a great deal. The box is just $19.99 monthly. The best is when you sign up for your first shipment the cost is only $ .99. Yes you heard me right!

Talk to ya later.

Patty

No comments:

Post a Comment