Thursday, June 27, 2013

It's Jade! It's Special Glitz! It's in Esplendor!

Hello my Angels!!

It's a Jade day here on my blog today!!

I have for you Esplendor from the new Jade Special Glitz collection.

First I do have to say I love the Jade polish line.  I'm never disappointed by their formulas and always delighted to purchase them at their low price.

The Jade Special Glitz collection is an amazing colored jelly scattered holographic collection.  

Amazing!!!

What is Esplendor?  Well, she is an absolutely gorgeous lighter shade of blue that reminds be of the waters of the Caribbean.  She is a jelly packed full of holographic glitter.

My manicure consists three beautiful and easily applied coats of Esplendor with one coat of my favorite rapid drying top coat, HK Girl by Glisten and Glow.

OHHHHH!  I almost forgot to share with you the most important thing about this post!  I have changed the shape of my nails!!!  Oh yes!  I have!  I have always worn my nails square.  The other night I found a huge chip out of the side of my nail.  I thought OH NO!!  I have to file this nail all the way down...THEN Light Bulb moment!!  I'm going to file these babies to an oval...like the new almond shape of nails.  This was a very big undertaking for me!  I held my breath all the time my file went crazy.  All those beautiful corners gone!!!  BUT, you know I kinda like my new shape!!

Tell me what you think about my new nail shape!!  And, has this ever happened to you???

Well, alright!!!  Let's take a look!!!!

















So what do you angels think??  It is quite gorgeous.  It's even more amazing in the flesh as my camera did not pick up all it's superb sparkle!!

Don't forget to add a little bit of glitter to everything in your life....it WILL make you sparkle!!

  Patty 


2 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Hi Lisa!!1
      Thanks so much for your comment. Yes, I do love this blue...it is gorgeous!!

      Delete