Wednesday, July 25, 2012

I'm in Love With Whimsical Ideas by Pam

I am shouting my happiness to share with you today my swatches of polishes created by Whimsical Ideas by Pam.  In my humble opinion Pam is "The BEST".  Her customer service surpasses all other indie polish creators.  Plus her polishes are truly awesome.  It is actually a pleasure to  manicure my nails with her polishes.  The glitter lies flat with only one application of top coat needed.  Smooth as glass!!
I have every single color of her polishes.  They are my treasures!
Shall I show you my last manicure?
On this one I first applied Megan Miller's Collection Lemon Ice as an undie on all my nails with the exception of my ring fingers.  On my ring fingers I applied OPI's Pedal Faster Suzie as an undie.  Then I applied Hatched over the Lemon Ice and Nancy's Birthday over Pedal Faster Suzie.
La..da..
Please enjoy!




I do hope you enjoyed!!

You need to go over to Whimsical Ideas by Pam and see what gorgeous polishes she has for you.  You will not be disappointed!!



1 comment:

  1. Love these! I have Suess and Hatched and can't wait to wear Suess now:)

    ReplyDelete